Use our avatar to help raise awareness about human trafficking in Indiana
To join our team as a volunteer social media advocate:
- Like, share, retweet and comment on Ascent 121 social media posts.
- Download a Social Media Advocacy kit materials:
I need an avatar!
I need a Facebook cover!
Kit sized for Twitter
Kit sized for Facebook
Graphics to share on all social media
January 2017 Human Trafficking Awareness Month content
- Post Ascent121 graphics and messages on social media with the #Ascent121 hashtag.
Ask your friends and family to join our team! Share the Social Media Advocate card.
CONNECT WITH US
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I use hashtags to broaden Ascent 121’s audience?
Combine the #Ascent121 hashtag with other human trafficking hashtags such as #EndSlavery #EndIt #HumanTrafficking #AntiTrafficking #Indiana
How often should I share about Ascent 121 on social media?
Be sensitive to your friends and family on social media and don’t overshare. A good rule of thumb is about two times a week.
Can I post my own images with the Ascent 121 hashtag?
Yes, and we have a few tips to make sure your images are aligned with our goals:
- Please link to the Ascent 121 website and social media sites in your posts.
- Ascent 121 logos are used on official materials. When posting your own images, please do not embed Ascent 121 logos.
- We are very intentional about a message of hope. Please do not ever use images featuring physical bondage of any kind (no cages, no chains, no handcuffs, no barcodes, etc).