Reclaiming Me Curriculum
RECLAIMING THE ME I WAS MEANT TO BE
- A 15 chapter curriculum designed to process trauma related to the experiences of commercial sexual exploitation.
- Written by a multi-disciplinary team of subject matter experts
- Survivor, trauma and culturally informed
- Facilitator Guide offers coaching for each session including tips on how to navigate potentially triggering topics and to manage group dynamics.
- Participant Journal is filled with space for survivors to explore and process feelings through guided
group discussion, writing prompts, creative activities, mindfulness, and guided body movements.
- CSE: What is it?
- Protective factors, personal strengths, and resiliency
- Exploiting trust and vulnerabilities
- Healthy relationships, communication, and boundaries
- CSE in the context of families
- Grooming and recruiting
- Sexuality, complexities of gender and sexual identity
- Sexual agency and autonomy
- Influences of culture on sexuality
- Normalizing when leaving is hard
- Core beliefs and self-esteem
- Processing living in freedom